Terry Williams is a veteran internationally in-demand comedian and MC.
He's not crude. He's no clown. Terry Williams is a clever, business-savvy humourist. Terry is equally at home performing in pubs ‘n’ clubs as he is at upmarket conferences and corporate events throughout Australasia.
• Terry has performed solo shows in several NZ International Comedy Festivals, including ‘Devoted Father & Loving Husband Of 2’ (2004), ‘Killer Comedy (2005), ‘The Grin Reaper’ (2013) and ‘The Hyper Super Mega Ultimate Show’ (2015).
• A regular fixzture at conferences and corporate events around New Zealand, Australia and Asia-Pacific, blending workplace-appropriate humour with some learning whilst laughing.
• Terry’s been performing stand-up since 2001 and has just returned in 2016 from performing in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Las Vegas and Singapore.
• TV3′s ‘Sunrise’ – Workplace humour expert
• TVNZ's 'Good Morning' – Humourous lifeskills author
"A class act... very funny." -Theatreview (2013)
"Very polished." - macandmae
"A unique brand of comedy that inspires as well as entertains, with wisdom among some well-woven tales.” – keepingupwithnz.com
"He takes to the stage like a seasoned pro... some of the best punchlines I’ve heard. Terry’s superb comedic timing and innate ability to tell and build up a good story will have you hooked. His stories are engaging, well written and just downright funny." - Whimsical Banana
"Not unlike a jovial Hughesy onThe 7pm Project from across the ditch in Australia and has a charm of his own... remarkably good." - TheatreView (2015)
"A collection of humourous rants to tickle your funny bone or break it." - Air New Zealand KiaOra Magazine
"Great to laugh at clever and well presented comedy" - Nelson Arts Festival
For more details check out www.terrywilliams.info/shows | facebook/terrywilliamscomedian | twitter @terrynwilliams
Winner NZ Comedy Guild Award ‘President’s Medal’ 2008
Nominee NZ Comedy Guild Award ‘Best Newcomer’ 2002
Special Mention NZ Childrens’ Book Awards 2009