Best suited to casual social groups of 25+ people.
Kiwi classic finger foods served prior to the show.
Popular with birthdays, social groups, sports clubs and work functions.
Comedy Packages include:
Platters and Show Package for groups of 25+ people (Minimum 25 people)
- Available Thursday, Friday and Saturday (subject to availability)
- 2 hour Comedy Showcase featuring 4-5 of NZ’s pro comedians
- Choice of platter to suit your group’s tastes.
- Finger foods served from 7pm before the show in the Main Venue depending on group size
Additional food can be ordered from our bar snacks menu on the night (vegan/vegetarian etc)
Antipasto Platter $50pp Fri & Sat / $45pp Thu (Minimum 25 people)
- An assortment of cold meats, sundried tomatoes, olives, cheeses, breads & dips
- Meats, cheese and vegetables served on same platter.
- Gluten free available on request at time of booking.
Deli Sandwich Platter $50pp Fri & Sat / $45pp Thu (Minimum 25 people)
- Focaccia bread filled with rare beef, horseradish cream, beetroot & salad
- Ciabatta rolls filled with smoked chicken, brie, spicy plum & rocket
- Baguettes filled with champagne ham, swiss cheese & salad greens
- Not suitable for gluten free or vegan diets.
- All items are served on the same platter. This platter can not be customised.
Confirmations, Payment & Cancellations
Catering is provided by The Spit Roast Company.
For any catering option we will require full payment 7 days prior to the event.
Your final numbers & choices must be confirmed no later than 10 days prior to the event via email.
No changes or cancellations within 7 days of your event. No refunds.
Fees apply where minimum not met.
- Comedians are hired by The Classic based on availability. Comedian fees included in all packages.
- Parking recommended at the Civic Car Park or SkyCity - subject to availability. Parking fees apply.
- The Classic is a licensed bar. All packages are R18.
- Any intoxicated or disruptive person will not be permitted entry and will be asked to leave.
- Strictly no BYO alcohol permitted onsite (no prizes/gifts/no outside alcohol).
- Show ends at approx 10pm. There may be another show afterwards, but you’re welcome to continue socialising in the Front Bar.
- Sorry, platters are not available during the NZ International Comedy Festival (April - May)
We understand this is your big night out and we love to accommodate a good time!
1. The Classic is a licensed bar. Strictly no BYO alcohol. Shows are R18. No ID, no entry.
2. Seating is primarily allocated. Ask the ushers if you need more seats or have special needs.
3. Drinking in moderation: It’s a looong night, please pace yourself.
4. Intoxication: Stoned or drunk persons are legally not permitted on the premises and will be asked to leave.
5. No Heckling: The showcase features the best of NZ Pro-Comedy, we do ask for the enjoyment of everyone you limit your participation to laughter and applause which are both very welcome! Open mic night is on Mondays.
6. Chatty or Bored: If comedy isn’t your thing, please move to the Front Bar where you can chat and socialise. Unfortunately, any disruptive and/or disorderly persons will be asked to leave to the show and not let back in.
7. No photography or filming permitted during the show. Live in the moment - good times.
8. Cooperation and communication with the staff - they're here to keep you safe.
9. Don’t be a dick! Everyone including the staff and comedians are here to have a good night.
We ask for your full cooperation to ensure the safety and enjoyment of all. - Thank you!
The Classic Comedy Club is a licensed bar.
All packages are strictly R18. No ID, no entry.
Strictly no BYO alcohol of any kind for any reason including prizes and gifts.
Looking for our Xmas Comedy Packages - Release 01 July 2019.